Friday, September 4, 2009

Hello World!

This may not be the first post for Em and I's blog, but it is the first post from me. So here I am, throwing my thoughts out into the vast ocean of blogging and just waiting to see if anyone is interested in what I leave dangling from the hook. It seems easy, but I have this problem. You see, I have no idea what to write about, and it doesn't particularly help that I don't know who my audience is. I suppose that my audience is really myself, then.
Hmm... this isn't very interesting. I'm going to go play Wii tennis and see if I get inspired.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Levi, it's your audience here...and I have a question. Do I want to know what goes into a pumpkin spice latte? Mike and I have been debating this question and could use you assistance. Also, I'd like to officially request more silly Leviticus pictures (or get Em back and post some of her. I know the depths of her silliness). They make Grayson smile.

    ReplyDelete