Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Home improvement update

We've gotten almost every room painted except the guest room:


This is more olive in real life

This is more blue in real life

This is the same color as the living room

This is the same color as the living room too

As you can tell, we have yet to hang anything on the walls. I think that stems from two things: my indecision regarding decorating and my hesitancy to put holes in our newly painted walls. I'm going to have to get over both.

Overall, things are slowly coming together around the house. I finally found a bathroom cabinet I like today and it should be arriving on our doorstep within the week! I'm ready to get our bathroom essentials put away instead of living like this:




The above photos were in no way meant to provide free advertising to the products shown, but you're welcome Aveeno, Bandaid, etc. for the product placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment