Saturday, August 14, 2010

Chair Love

Well, it's happened again. Yesterday, I fell in love with a piece of furniture at a neat little store on my first trip. It's an office chair from Ripley's Antiques in Noble. The store is especially great, like a small version of The Rink in Bethany.

Let me tell the back story before I show you the chair. Recently, Levi and I (well, mostly me) were browsing a Pottery Barn catalog when we came to this picture:


I was mostly interested in the desk while Levi couldn't get enough of the chair. He definitely has an opinion when it comes to furniture, but rarely does he get excited about a particular piece. Since the chair from Pottery Barn is $399, I knew we would probably never get it, at least not for a long while, but I kept it in the back of my mind.

That's when I found this chair at Ripley's:


How cool is that? Not only is it the same type of chair Levi liked but it's GREEN! And guess how much it they wanted for it. Are you ready for this? $15. I thought I misheard the cashier and couldn't get "I'll take it" out of my mouth fast enough! Ripley's will definitely be a store I go to again. If you're going to check it out, take me with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment