Friday, January 28, 2011

Meet Molly

We got a dog last Sunday! Her name is Molly, and she's a year-old hound mix (my guess is basset and lab). We got her from Second Chance in Norman, and she is the most wonderful dog I could imagine (minus the shedding). We're still struggling a little with the potty training from time to time, but she's doing quite well, considering her big transition.

She's very calm and I can hardly get her excited about anything. This is just the temperament I wanted, but she still has enough energy to go running with Levi (and set a great pace, from what I hear).

She is terrified of the coffee grinder and vacuum cleaner and will go hide in our closet until they stop. She's also scared of most other dogs (unless they are calm, like her).

It's been great having her around on the nights Levi works. Once we get in a routine and she gets the potty training down, I'll have no complaints!


No comments:

Post a Comment