Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Buying a House...Take II

Call us crazy, but Levi and I are embarking on the house-buying process once again. We recently signed a contract on this lovely jewel:

It's in my sister's neighborhood!
It's funny because every house I've ever lived in since I moved to Norman has been literally right next to an elementary school. I had a feeling we'd get this house simply because it made sense that I would end up in another house next to a school. We're really excited, but it doesn't seem real. Please pray that nothing will go terribly wrong like the last house.

By the way, if you know anyone who would be interested in subletting our house that's within walking distance of the OU campus, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. We took a stroll by the house last night w/Gray in his wagon. Will be nice to be so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin - glad you're already practicing coming over!

    ReplyDelete