Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Holten!

Last week, my oldest sister, Amy, was in town from North Carolina and she brought her two kids. Holten just turned one in May, so we had an informal family birthday party for him last Saturday. It was fun to see how much he's grown since Levi and I went to N.C. in January. He's mobile, super ticklish and has a great belly laugh.

Kayla's also matured and was very eager to share that, having just finished second grade, she's reading above her level. I'm very proud of her and hope she grows to love reading books in bubble baths as much as I do!

Unfortunately, I thought I left my camera at home during the party and only realized I didn't as I was leaving. I still caught some cute stuff:

Holt's signature look

Kayla, my sisters' cousin Suzanne and her son Luke

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment