Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Inspection...check!

Well, we had our home inspection today and I'm happy to report there were no major findings. As always, there were a few minor things the inspector suggested we have fixed, but no deal breakers like last time. However, we're still looking for someone to rent our current place (I'd really like to have someone in mind before I tell our landlord we're leaving because she's kind of prickly; maybe that would soften the deal).

Here are some specs on our rent house:

3 blocks to OU campus
Built in 1930
Wood floors
2 bed
1 bath
Unfurnished
Washer & dryer included
$750/mo. PLUS utilities

Tell your friends!!

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing about the inspection! I've been asking around about someone to rent from you. Jaclyn said she might have a friend who would be interested. You might ask her about it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys,
    I don't know if you guys remember but we went to highschool together. I'm looking for a plae to live pretty quickly and Karla sent me this link. If you guys could call or email me more information about it I would appreciate it. (405)420-9348
    Aef929@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete