Saturday, November 10, 2012

I guess this makes it official


Several of you have been waiting for this post and others didn't know what they were waiting for.


We're having a baby! 


You may have noticed my blog has been pretty quiet lately, primarily because I wanted to wait on the pregnancy announcement and I didn't have much else to say. I've been pretty sick lately and even took off work yesterday to rest and recover. Everyone keeps telling me it's all worth it and, at this point, there's really no turning back so it better be! ;)

For those who are wondering, I'll be 12 weeks along on Monday, and the baby is due May 27. We'll get to find out the gender around Christmas/New Years and Levi can hardly stand to wait that long (of course, I'm excited to know, too!).

This will be quite a journey with our world being turned completely upside-down, but we're looking forward to it. I'll be working through April and then staying home with the baby and continuing the freelance work I do now. That will be very different, but it will be good for our family, especially since Levi will be home with us 2/3 of the time. We are very blessed by God's perfect timing that everything is falling into place. Here's to a new adventure!

3 comments:

  1. I saw all the posts on Pinterest and had a feeling. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Emily and Levi! We are so happy for you! Love, Windy, Wayne and Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! So excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete