Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Belated Anniversary

Though Levi and I "celebrated" on the actual day, I forgot to mention on the blog that Nov. 18 was our 9-year dating anniversary! I can't believe we've been together for nine years now. The time has at times crept by and at other times flown. We have done so much in these nine years: finished high school, attended college, Levi studied abroad, I interned in another state, we graduated from college, Levi moved back to Oklahoma, we got married, got jobs, bought a house, got a dog, Levi got his dream job as a firefighter, we bought a car and now we're having a baby!

Just for fun, here are pictures of us from then and now.

Then:

2004

2005:


2006

2007:

2008:

2009:

2010:

2011:


Now:

2012
It's funny that I chose this picture because after seeing it on Facebook from my friend Casey's wedding I told Levi that "we had really aged". I know we don't look ancient by any means, but for some reason this picture just made me realize how much we really have matured over the years. I still don't feel like an adult! 

Here's to finishing up this decade as Mrs. Wilkins (at least officially for the last few years)!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention all the hairstyles you two have had over the years. I loved the flashback!

    ReplyDelete