Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We bought a house!

In light of the recent disappointing news, I thought I would bring you happier news: Levi and I bought a house last week! We just got the inspection done yesterday and learned that there might be some problems with the foundation (the house is 70 years old), so we'll be having a structural engineer look at it Friday. If all goes well, we'll be closing at the end of the month.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to copy the picture from the realtor's site and can't do a direct link, so I'll have to take a picture soon to post. It's a 2 bed 1 bath bungalow style house with a big porch that's located in the Miller Historic District in Norman. It needs a lot of work, but it's all liveable and we're getting a great deal for the area.

Keep your fingers crossed that the foundation inspection goes well on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment