Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Tar Heel State

Levi and I just got home from a whirlwind trip to North Carolina where we saw my oldest sister, Amy, and her family. We had a great, relaxing long weekend full of things like shopping, movie watching and cuddling with my 8-month-old nephew for me and shooting guns, studying firefighter exam books and having pretzel eating contests with my brother-in-law for Levi. 

Although we almost didn't make it there or home since we were taking the risk of flying standby on a holiday weekend, it was totally worth it. Below are some pictures of my nephew Holt and my niece Kayla. I forgot to take pictures until the last day so, unfortunately, I have very few. I meant to take one of Amy and I at the airport but we were in such a rush that I forgot! 

1 comment:

  1. Surprise! Hi Auntie Em.I enjoyed getting updated on your lives. Congrats to Levi on the new job opportunity. Thanks for posting the great pics from N.C. of my wonderful grandkids.
    Steve (Pappa!)

    ReplyDelete