Sunday, April 20, 2014

1 Year


Our baby is one year old! I'm 10 days late in posting this, but because of our move, Nora's party, Levi getting his wisdom teeth out, three new wholesale coffee customers plus our largest single wholesale order to date AND us hosting Easter in our new house I hope you'll forgive me. It's been a busy few weeks to say the least.

Weighing in at 16 lbs. 9.6 oz., our tiny preemie baby is in the 5th percentile for weight on the adjusted growth chart (as if she were born on time) and 55th in length. She's long and super skinny. I have no idea where she gets that. ;)

Nora sprouted several more teeth this month and now has three with three more on the way. She's going to look more like a toddler than a baby very soon. I'm going to miss that gummy smile of hers. She's also getting more mobile and can push her walker toy around all over the house. She pulls herself to a standing position whenever possible, and I know it won't be long until she's running around!

Nora's babbling is starting to sound more like language and she's very vocal at times! When I try to get her to say Mama she says Na-na. Close and adorable. She's been saying dada for awhile, though I'm not sure if she has made the connection to her daddy yet.

We recently made the switch from formula to whole milk and she seems to love it. There hasn't been much progress on her eating table food, though, since she now thinks it's fun to throw every piece of food off her tray for Molly to eat. Surprisingly, we've discovered the dog likes cheerios and graham crackers. Who knew?!

Because of our busyness, I just realized that I failed to take many pictures of Nora this month. But here's a cute one of Nora with her BFF, Piper. We love her parents and hope the girls grow up to be lifelong friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment