Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wilkins Reunion

Last weekend, Levi and I went to the Wilkins Family Reunion. Somehow the entire family was able to get together on the same day, at the same time, in the same place. Many of them I had never met, including some of Levi's aunts and uncles (despite having been with Levi for 8.5 years). His dad is one of 7, and none of them can seem to remember when the last time was that all the siblings were in the same place. It was a great afternoon of hamburgers, hotdogs, paddle boats and stories. Unfortunately, we had to leave early so that I could get to Bowl for Kids' Sake, a Norman fundraiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters (which was also fun; click the link to see my sister Lindsay's blog post about it). I hope we will all get together before another 8.5 or so years pass!

 Our immediate family

The 7 Wilkins siblings with their dad

No comments:

Post a Comment