Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Levi's Job Update

Levi found out last week that his first official day with the Norman FD will be Jan. 3. He turned in his notice to EMSA this week, and his last day will be Dec. 14. As excited as he is to start this new chapter as a firefighter, he admitted there are some things (mostly the people) about EMSA that he will miss. I'll tell you one thing neither of us will miss - the schedule! It will be interesting to see how long it will take me to miss the four nights/week I currently have to myself. In the mean time, I'm looking forward to trying out the seeing-each-other-every-night schedule (at least for the first four months while he's training).

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys will have your nights together again!:) Grahm starts his new job Jan 8!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for both of you! This will be an exciting new chapter in your life. It's also cool that Levi will have a nice Christmas break!- Hopefully you'll have a few days off too Emily!!

    ReplyDelete