Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Bone Stimulator

I finally got it!


This strange contraption is supposed to heal my foot. When it's on, I can't feel anything happening so it seems silly to wear it, but I'm just hoping that it will work! I only have to use the device 30 minutes per day, and it is supposed to send electromagnetic waves that will "trick" my brain into sending bone growth, healing hormones down to my foot. I don't understand it, but I'll give it a try! My doctor told me he's never had a bone stimulator not work for a patient. Let's hope I'm not the first!

---

In other news, Levi passed the Norman Fire Department physical test yesterday! That was the most difficult hurdle of the process, since it is easy to make mistakes. We're both very glad that it's over. Interviews should be next month with job offers extended Nov. 1. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers during this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment