Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wonderful Weekends

Levi got a new work schedule this week - one that includes weekends OFF! We have never gotten to experience the greatness of spending every weekend together, so we're really looking forward to it. In perfect timing, Memorial Day weekend will be our first one (that happens to include our 2-year wedding anniversary) and we both have all THREE days off!

In high school, Levi and I were rarely allowed to spend multiple days in a row together, in college we lived in separate states, when we first got married Levi worked in coffee shops that are always open on weekends and then for the last year he's worked at EMSA and only ever had Sundays off. That equals 7.5 years of an every-weekend-less relationship. I'd say it's about time we get to enjoy them together!

Plus, this new schedule means that Levi will get to join me at Saturday functions with friends and family. Can you tell I'm excited?

2 comments:

  1. I remember when that happened with Justin and I. It was like a whole new world opened up for us. Now we have every other weekend together, and we treasure that time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for you guys! And we are excited to hang out with you guys on weekends now!

    ReplyDelete