Monday, October 11, 2010

Home Decor Solution #1: Replicate

I'm usually not very creative when it comes to home decor, but I don't want just a blah style everywhere. Since we bought our new house, I've been scouring design magazines and blogs for home decor ideas. After continuing to feel uninspired for a new idea, I decided to just copy people. They'll never know, right? Here are a few of my recent (successful) attempts:

Mine


Inspiration

Mine

Inspiration
See that lovely blue shutter? That's all it took for me! http://thenester.com/

Mine

Inspiration

How do you decide on home decor? Do you like to create or buy things pre-made? What are your favorite design blogs/magazines?

7 comments:

  1. Cute stuff!! You did a very good job on your wreath!! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. affordable floor tiles I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. صيانة مصاعد

    ReplyDelete
  4. wall mounted soap dispenser Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Best abstract canvas prints online

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... Outdoor bar table and chairs

    ReplyDelete
  7. luxury bedroom Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete