Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wilkins Ski Trip 2009

Levi and I just got back early this morning from a ski trip with his family to Crested Butte. Despite -13 degree weather, we had a great time! If only we could have taken some of the snow from OK with us, the slopes would have been perfect. As it was, there was just enough snow to ski, and each day we could see it become thinner on the slopes.

This was my fourth year to snowboard and, while I'm getting better each year, I still have a long way to go to match Levi's skills! Luckily my brother-in-law's girlfriend Becca and I started snowboarding at the same time, so we're on the same level and can stick together while Jake, Levi and their dad do the blacks.

Levi's family has gone on a ski trip every year since he was about five years old and I've enjoyed being part of that tradition for the last four years. I'm glad that Levi and I are now making it a tradition with our own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment