Friday, December 11, 2009

Handy(wo)man

Lately, the water in our shower has been getting cold after a few minutes and it got to the point where I was only able to get one leg shaved. Since we didn't have a problem with the water temperature until it got cold outside, I did some research online and found that it may help to insulate the water heater. Well, even though it was about 10:30 PM, I looked online at Lowe's and found a water heater insulation blanket. I was sold and quickly purchased it for pick-up in the store the next day.

After picking it up at Lowe's the next day, I was excited to get it installed and have more hot water. Unfortunately, my handyman had to work that night. Realizing that I was more than able to install it myself, I got right to it! I felt quite capable after completing the project and wanted to share my handiwork with you:


No comments:

Post a Comment