Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crockpot Pork Chops

Since my sister Lindsay is the one who requested recipes on this blog, I like to try to incorporate recipes I know her family can eat. These days, that's getting complicated because (as you probably saw in a previous post) Grayson has an egg allergy and her husband, Mike, is allergic to turkey and chicken. Also, in an effort to escape beef and chicken recipes myself, I decided to try pork this week. Levi has always said he doesn't like pork, but I convinced him to try this recipe after telling him the ingredients. Surprisingly he liked it! He said it's the best "pork thing" he's ever had. 

If you like basil, garlic, oregano, etc., you should try this recipe! It was pretty good. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Slow-Cooker-Pork-Chops-II/Detail.aspx


1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! We'll have to give it a whirl. Thanks for accommodating our dietary restrictions :) You'll have to have me over for roll-up chicken sometime when Mike is out of town. I miss it so much!
    Love, Lin

    ReplyDelete