Saturday, August 29, 2009

Celebrate Life

This morning when I woke up, I thought about what was on my agenda for today. In summary, it boiled down to "celebrate life." The day started with a funeral for a friend's dad and in a little while I will go to my cousin's wedding.

When Levi and I got married, it was a time filled with such excitement and a feeling that we had days and days of life spread out before us. Today I realize my cousin Sarah and her fiance Aaron will likely feel the same way. But I also realized, just today, how short life can really be. Erick's dad was only 59 years old and died unexpectedly from a heart attack.

As you think about your life today, refresh your zest for it. There's no time like the present to live life to the fullest and tell people you love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment