Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fish Tacos

I'm always on the lookout for easy recipes that taste delicious, and I recently made one up on the fly that turned out great: fish tacos! I ran across this seasoning mix at Target the other day on the taco aisle:


It makes it so easy to make the perfect fish tacos! Simply sprinkle the seasoning mix over your fish fillets (I used frozen tilapia) and cook as desired (I baked according to the package directions). 

While the fish is cooking, whip up this sauce: http://unwindcooking.com/2012/10/30/chili-lime-aioli-sauce/

When the fish is finished, flake it apart into small pieces and load up your tacos however you like! We used corn tortillas, shredded Mexican-style cheese, lime juice, cilantro and the aioli sauce. We also made a box of Target's Market Pantry cilantro lime rice to go with the tacos. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment