Sunday, July 7, 2013

Beach Vacation

Nora and I just got back from a two-week beach vacation in S. Padre. We went with my family to visit my grandmother who lives there and we also saw my aunt! Levi joined us for the last few days, and we all had a great time!

This trip included a lot of firsts for Nora. She went on her first road trip, visited the beach for the first time and had her first plane ride. She loved all of it! She is definitely a traveling baby, which I attribute to being a Wilkins. 

Nora also started to smile and discover her voice on this trip, which was so fun. I loved hearing her little squeals while she laid on the couch and kicked.

Here are some pics from the trip:












It was a great trip, and we're looking forward to many more family vacations!

No comments:

Post a Comment