Friday, June 8, 2012

Hair Loss

About a year or so ago, I committed to growing my hair out to donate it. My goal was to grow it out until Jake and Becca's wedding (May 27) so I could wear an up-do for the event and then chop it all off. With my goal date having come and gone, I took a big step this week and made a hair appointment. Today was the day and, in true Emily fashion, I forgot to take a before picture. So, let's substitute a recent long-haired picture of me and then you can enjoy the rest. I think I've already decided to grow out my hair again, but the short hairdo will be nice for summer and it's always fun to have a change!




4 comments:

  1. Cute! That's a lot of hair gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair grows so fast! I'm jealous. I love you with short hair. :) I want to donate my hair, too! It'll just take like eight years before I can.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great- with either long hair or short!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - that is a lot of hair! Love your new do though!! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete