Monday, November 16, 2009

22 Years Young

Today's been a great birthday. This morning, Levi made me cinnamon rolls before work. Then, my best friend, Crystal, stopped by to surprise me with chai from Starbucks. It has become a tradition to surprise each other with Starbucks the morning of our birthdays and I really love that.

At work today, the office took me out to lunch at Tarahumara's, the best mexican food restaurant in Norman. It was delicious and only took an hour (instead of the normal 1.5-hour office lunches). Everyone also signed a card for me in which my boss wrote: "Happy birthday! We're glad you're here with us. Hey - we're growing old together!" I was a little surprised by her sentiment considering I'm only 22 and there are about 30 years of difference between us.

This evening, Levi took me to dinner at BJ's where I was surprised by a table full of friends. I did not at all expect such a surprise, but it was really great to share today with good friends. Also, Levi finished the birthday countdown today and here are some pictures for your enjoyment.




No comments:

Post a Comment